google.com, pub-9792449424618443, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

01/01/2014

The Aaliyah Archives: News



Hey guys! Now, a lot of buzz has been going around over this alleged 'Aaliyah Movie' So obviously the curiosity in me wanted to find out whether this was real or not. Since I am not one for believing stuff straight away, I like to make sure it's 100% fact. Unless this is confirmed by reliable sources, for example the Haughton Family themselves, I believe otherwise until I see it for myself. Obviously I would love to see something like this since I am a huge fan, but gathered from the tweets which I have seen from 'Barry Hankerson' the account looks suspect! Apparently if this rumor is true, we may just get to see the premiere release date on January 14th 2014. Until then, we will have to wait and see what happens. I shall no doubt keep tabs on this for all of you! Having said that, I do know for a fact that one movie of Aaliyah has been released, but one which not many people know about, so I shall do a special post in regards to that, so stay tuned! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment